Re: Qt3

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Qt3
Date: 2001-11-23 12:19:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Roman,

I did consider Delphi before starting work on pgAdmin II. The problem with
it is that I can't easily get the Borland tools - they are costly and not
easy for me to justify to my FD. The code I write here has no real
size/speed problems as we have fairly quick PCs across the network. We also
get the MS tools for very reasonable prices as we are a not-for-profit

Privately, justifying the cost to my wife would be, ummm, impossible!

That basically means that anything I'm involved in either needs to be
written using MS or open source/freeware tools...

Regards, Dave.

  • Re: Qt3 at 2001-11-25 23:39:48 from Justin Clift

pgadmin-hackers by date

Previous:From: Roman ZhuravljovDate: 2001-11-23 11:44:22