Re: [HACKERS] ODBC driver flakieness

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Gowey, Geoffrey'" <ggowey(at)rxhope(dot)com>, "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] ODBC driver flakieness
Date: 2001-09-25 19:24:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

IIRC, the money datatype is only in PostgreSQL now for backward
compatibility with older versions (as such I don't know how well the driver
will handle it). I believe it's generally recommended that the numeric type
be used instead.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Daniel A. KowalskiDate: 2001-09-25 19:26:49