Re: Serialize its create method throws NullPointerException

From: "Daems, Huub" <Huub(dot)Daems(at)selektvracht(dot)nl>
To: "'Barry Lind'" <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>, "Daems, Huub" <Huub(dot)Daems(at)selektvracht(dot)nl>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Serialize its create method throws NullPointerException
Date: 2001-11-20 18:19:18
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I needed a way to persist my data which is kept in an object with several
"data-fields". Dave has pointed me to the right direction. I needed the
latest driver jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar. The problem I had was solved by this new
driver.

Thanks for all the help.

Greetings Huub
PS
the code below works with the new driver. Thanks Dave

SELEKTVRACHT

Postbus 40229 Atoomweg 30 Tel. 030-2477926
3504 AA Utrecht 3542 AB Utrecht Fax
030-2477900

zakelijk mailto:Huub(dot)Daems(at)selektvracht(dot)nl