I'm pleased to announce announce the release of Bricolage 1.6.6.
This maintenance release addresses a number issues discovered since
the release of version 1.6.5. Some of the more important changes
* Added README.Solaris.
* When an asset is published or deployed directly from the asset
profile, it is now properly removed from the publish or deploy
* Templates now display their output channel associations instead
their element associations on desks. This seems to be more
since the element association is usually obvious from the name.
* The category URI is now displayed for assets on desks, rather
the name. This is consistent with the display of the category
* Elements to which no subelements can be added will no longer
an empty select list and "Add Element" button.
* Bug fix when deploying to multiple output channels. If the
channel IDs matched each other partly, it could cause a file to
removed after it just had been uploaded.
* Users with CREATE access to a start desk can once again create
stories on that desk even when they don't have CREATE access to
* Each upgrade script is now run within the confines of a single
database transaction. If any database changes within an upgrade
script encounter an error, all of the changes in that script
* An upgrade script failure will now cause "make upgrade" to halt
installation so that any issues are immediately identified and
For a complete list of the changes, see the changes file at:
Bricolage is a full-featured, enterprise-class content management and
publishing system. It offers a browser-based interface for ease-of use,
a full-fledged templating system with complete HTML::Mason and
HTML::Template support for flexibility, and many other features. It
operates in an Apache/mod_perl environment, and uses the PostgreSQL
RDBMS for its repository. A comprehensive, actively-developed open
source CMS, Bricolage has been hailed as "Most Impressive" in 2002 by
Learn more about Bricolage and download it from the Bricolage home page,
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david(at)kineticode(dot)com ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/ Yahoo!: dew7e
Kineticode. Setting knowledge in motion.[sm]
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Marc G. Fournier||Date: 2003-10-06 14:08:02|
|Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Beta4 Tag'd and Bundle'd ...|
|Previous:||From: Relaxin||Date: 2003-10-03 21:52:01|
|Subject: Re: Beta 4 of 7.4|