Re: Migration from MySQL

From: "Van Ingen, Lane" <lvaningen(at)ESNCC(dot)com>
To: "Sean Davis" <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>,"Glauter Moulin Coelho" <gerente(at)gerente(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Migration from MySQL
Date: 2005-05-25 17:19:12
Lists: pgsql-novice
I attached a checklist of items that we found had to be addressed when we converted from MySQL to PostgreSQL. Some of these concern the data itself, not just the schema.

I don't know if SQL::Translator does all of this; if not, hope it helps you out! Some of the items in the list are the way we handled things here, so use or ignore those.