Logging PostgreSQL output

From: "Joost Kraaijeveld" <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Logging PostgreSQL output
Date: 2004-07-17 15:25:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I want to log all PostgreSQL's output in a seperate file. Is it possible to use the syslog system to do that or is the only way to use the stdout method? If it is possible to use the syslog system, how should I do this (I have tried several things but nothing I tried worked)?

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl
web: www.askesis.nl