Re: Fix for PSQL 7.2.2 doesn't compile on OS X 10.2

From: Deron Brookins <deron(dot)brookins(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: jld123(at)pobox(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fix for PSQL 7.2.2 doesn't compile on OS X 10.2
Date: 2002-09-20 22:09:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I was able to successfully compile 7.2.2 on 10.2, but I had to change
a line in the config.cache file. I only used the with-perl option.
The config.cache file that was created had the following line
pgac_cv_union_semun=${pgac_cv_union_semun=yes}

When i compared the config.cache with the 7.2.1 file the same line had
no. So I changed the yes to no and it works.

I'm assuming this does exactly what you did by telling it to ignore
these functions. I hope this helps.