Re: Win32 regression test status

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Bruce Momjian' <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
Cc: 'Tom Lane ' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,"''pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org' '" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 regression test status
Date: 2004-03-14 06:51:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
> Where are we on this?

I asked Tom about this privately a couple days ago, and he still isn't happy
about automatically adding ORDER BY.

FWIW, I've attached the changes I've made locally. Being a new guy on the
block, I'm going to stay out of this one from here on in, and will let you
guys duke it out as to whether or not it gets applied.

Cheers,
Claudio

[Note: Is the ordering of null vs integer values variable by locale? If so,
the two last join changes may very well cause failure on some locales]

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date