Re: Win32 regression test status

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: 'Tom Lane' <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 regression test status
Date: 2004-03-08 09:52:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
[resurrecting this thread from the dead]

Tom Lane wrote:
> It's not mandated but we need to know why this platform acts
> differently from the rest.  The join failures look like it may be an issue

> of the qsort() implementation acting differently for equal keys than most
> Not sure whether the same applies to rules.

Any "off the top of the head" ideas on how to confirm/test this? Or how to
proceed otherwise?

Now that the code to get stats working under win32 has been submitted, I'd
like to round these two failures out (not to mention looking into replacing
localtime et al with tzcode/zic), before cleaning up the remaining items for

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date