APC + socket restrictions under Win32?

From: Claudio Natoli <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: APC + socket restrictions under Win32?
Date: 2004-03-05 14:27:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Is anyone aware of any restrictions in what can be called within an APC,
such as we queue for signal handling. Specifically, are there any
restrictions related to socket calls?

I've fixed the code for pgstat processes under Win32 on my source base, and
am now seeing behaviour which, afaics, can only be explained by failing to
adhere to such a restriction.

Cheers,
Claudio

---