Re: error: Relation 'tableName' does not exist ?

From: "Michael Coughlin" <MPCoughlin4(at)Home(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: error: Relation 'tableName' does not exist ?
Date: 2001-11-05 15:41:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

ah Ha ! ... upper case letters ? ... so, THAT's it ?

Late last night, using pgAccess, I noticed that quoting the field names and
table name got things to work. I was wondering why sometimes it worked
without the quotes?

I have the new Wrox book, "Beginning PostgreSQL" arriving, today. I'm
hoping that it will fill in these subtleties, that I didn't notice in the
on-line docs.

THANKs, Christof - for taking a moment - to point that out.

Mike Coughlin