Re: Link to bug webpage / Bugzilla?

From: J Smith <dark_panda(at)hushmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Link to bug webpage / Bugzilla?
Date: 2001-08-21 16:53:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

fwiw, the PHP group uses a pretty simple PHP/MySQL-based bug tracking
system that consists of something like 3 or 4 PHP pages, two tables in
MySQL and has some pretty decent features. It wouldn't be much of problem
difficult to port it to PostgreSQL (which I might be doing soon, anyways,
'cause I want a bug database myself).

Check it out: http://www.php.net/bugs