SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL PHP Generator 10.8, a
powerful GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts
for the selected PostgreSQL tables, views and queries for the further
working with these objects through the web.
PostgreSQL PHP Generator comes in both Freeware and Professional editions.
The feature matrix can be found at
Please note that before September 5 you can purchase Professional Edition of
PHP Generator as well as all other our products and bundles with a 20%
Top 10 new features
1. Inline Insert and Inline Edit abilities.
2. Support for RSS feeds.
3. Environment variables (such as CURRENT_USER_ID) in events and templates.
4. Page-level permissions.
5. Client-side events including custom validators.
6. Easy access to recently used projects.
7. Changing number of records displayed at a page during app runtime.
8. Customizable menus.
9. Most-frequently used values for combo box editors.
10. Password encryption by the PHPass algorithm.
Full press-release (with explaining screenshots and code samples) is
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and management
tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, SQLite, SQL Anywhere,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: da-soft.com Sales Support||Date: 2010-08-27 15:22:13|
|Subject: ANN: DA-SOFT AnyDAC for Delphi v 4.0.1|
|Previous:||From: Joshua D. Drake||Date: 2010-08-25 17:06:03|
|Subject: PgWest: 2010 CFP (2nd Call)|