pgAdmin and Postgres 8.0 on WIndows

From: "James Gunzelman" <JamesGunzelman(at)solutionary(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin and Postgres 8.0 on WIndows
Date: 2004-08-13 13:20:06
Lists: pgadmin-support
Does pgAdmin support Postgres 8.0 on Windows yet.  I am getting errors
of "invalid procedure call" and "invalid column name datpath" when I try
to access a datbase running Postgres 8.0 on Windows.
Thanks

____________________________________

Jim Gunzelman

Senior Software Engineer

phone: 402.361.3078   fax: 402.361.3100

e-mail:  JamesGunzelmane(at)Solutionary(dot)com

Solutionary, Inc.

www.Solutionary.com <http://www.solutionary.com/>

Making Security Manageable 24x7

_____________________________________

Confidentiality Notice

The content of this communication, along with any attachments, is
covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and
may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately contact us by
telephone at (402) 361-3000 or e-mail security(at)solutionary(dot)com(dot)  Thank
you.

Copyright 2000-2004, Solutionary, Inc. All rights reserved.
ActiveGuard, eV3, Solutionary and the Solutionary logo are registered
trademarks of Solutionary, Inc.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-08-13 13:31:32