When I tried to connect to my database with this release I received the
"An error has occurred: ERROR: column reference "proname" is ambiguous."
The error keeps coming up when I click on Schemas->public->Tables and
I'm unable to access my tables.
I don't get this error with pgAdmin III v1.2.1
Any idea what's causing this error?
[mailto:pgsql-announce-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Dave Page
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:00 AM
To: pgAdmin Hackers; pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org;
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 2 released for testing
Beta 2 of pgAdmin 1.4.0, the graphical PostgreSQL administration tool
for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris is now available for download
V1.4.0 contains a number of new features including:
- Slony-I support
- An SQL/shell job scheduling agent
- PostgreSQL 8.1 support
- Autovacuum administration
- Stored procedures (ie. Functions with OUT parameters)
- Prepared transactions
- Allow server registration without connect
- Allow connection selection in the query tool
- Major source tree and architecture overhaul to allow further
- Unix domain socket support
- 'Guru Hints' to help new users
- Password can be stored in .pgass/pgpass.conf files
- New graphics throughout
- Alert the user when a query finishes in the query tool if the window
is not active
As well as many other tweaks, improvements and bug fixes.
Please take some time to test the new beta and report any bugs to
pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) With your help we can make this the most
bug free release possible.
---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2005-10-17 18:51:09|
|Subject: Re: FW: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 2 released for testing|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2005-10-17 14:11:06|
|Subject: Re: Error in Beta 2 of pgAdmin 1.4.0|