libpg++ under SUSE Linux 7.0 (problem with link os.h)

From: "Markus Jung" <diplomarbeit(dot)markusjung(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpg++ under SUSE Linux 7.0 (problem with link os.h)
Date: 2001-01-22 15:28:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi all,

I installed Postgres with the SUSE distribution 7.0 and it works fine.

However if I try to use the libpg++ library and link it to my C++ programm I
receive some error message about the include file.

The "libpg++.h" contains several other include files which again contain
other include files. I went through the include files and came to a link
called "os.h" which links to "linux.h".

I could not find this "linux.h" on my system and was wondering whether this
file should be part of my linux distribution or comes with Postgres?

Where should I link os.h to?

Thanks for the help

Markus

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Ned LillyDate: 2001-01-22 15:33:32