Re: First meeting?

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First meeting?
Date: 2002-10-27 23:55:33
Lists: sfpug

0) Are you interested in having in-person PostgreSQL Users Group
meetings? (Yes/No) (skip the rest if No)
Yes

1) How often should our group meet?
_2_ a. Bimonthly
_1_ b. Monthly

2) Where should we meet, regionally?
_3_ a. East Bay
_1_ b. San Francisco
_2_ c. Alternating East Bay and SF
_4_ d. Somewhere else: _________________________

3) What day and time should we meet?
_3_ a. Monday Evening
_4_ b. Tuesday Evening
_1_ c. Wednesday Evening
_2_ d. Thursday Evening
_5_ e. Friday Evening
_6_ f. On the Weekend

4)a) If we meet on a weekday evening, what should the meeting format
be?
_1_ a. Dinner, Presentations, Schmoozing
_2_ b. After-dinner schmoozing, presentations.
_3_ c. Completely informal schmoozing

4)b) If we meet on a weekend, what time and format do you picture?
__Maybe Sunday afternoon tea, presenation, and schmoozing.__

5) Do you have connections with a place or places that we can meet? If
so, where, how much would it cost, and what advantages and
disadvantages does it have?

No, sorry.

6) Would you rather hold our first meeting in the first (full) week of
November, the second week, the third week, or some later date?
_2_ a. First full week of Novemeber (4th -10th)
_1_ b. second week (11th-16th)
_3_ c. third week (18th-24th)
_4_ d. some other time: ___Early December_______

David