On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:02 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> Done. It was much harder than I initially thought but I really like this
> one. I checked on each platform and it behaves nicely on each.
Yeah, that looks much nicer. I tried it on Windows and Mac, and came
across the following issues. Note that I've attached a couple of
screenshots of the default layouts (ie. having removed all frmStatus
related settings from the ini file/registry):
- The Refresh rate combo box is top-justified on Mac. Why is it on a
separate toolbar though?
- The terminate backend button icon should at least be a different
colour from the cancel button.
- If I undock a pane on Mac, the default size is about 2 pixels wide
by 20 high (thats a guess). Makes it pretty hard to see or resize :-p
- If I set a different refresh time for each pane, I would expect to
see the value change in the combo box when I select different panes.
- Should we use wxAUI_MGR_ALLOW_ACTIVE_PANE when we setup the manager?
That will display the title bar of the active pane in a different
colour, but it's not entirely tied to whether or not the listview is
active or not. You can see this in the Mac screenshot.
- The timer defaults should probably be more like 10 seconds than 1.
- There should be a view option for the toolbar.
- The default layout does not work with the default size. See the screenshots.
We're getting there though :-)
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
In response to
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Chuck McDevitt||Date: 2009-02-19 21:29:27|
|Subject: Re: pgAdmin for Greenplum database?|
|Previous:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2009-02-18 23:02:21|
|Subject: Re: Server Status window work|