Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Enabling SQL text field in the SQL tab of object dialog
Date: 2008-06-17 07:45:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> OK, this works on my local branch but I still have one issue with it: if the
> user change the name of a newly created object in the SQL text field, the
> treeview will display the name available in the name field, not the real one
> available in the SQL text field.

The only way I can think to handle that is to refresh the parent
collection, not just the object being modified. That can be
potentially dangerous if the user has another property dialogue for a
sibling object open though (actually that's an issue now iirc - this
would just make it far more likely to occur).

--
Dave Page