Re: Comments on a separate tab?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comments on a separate tab?
Date: 2008-06-14 13:28:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
> Hi,
> Properties dialog takes a lot of space. I think it's mainly because of the
> comments textfield. I would find great to put it on its own tab. I haven't
> actually look at the code to see if that's possible at all. I would like to
> know your feelings about this.

Should be straighforward technically speaking, just a bit of effort
because of all the dialogues that would need updating. It seems like a
nice idea, but currently the comment box acts as a 'filler' to ensure
the dialogues look full. Not sure they would all look correct with it
someplace else.
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: