We seek an experienced Oracle DBA who also has some experience with
open-source database products, particularly with PostgreSQL. Some PHP
programming experience is a plus.
Main responsibility is the migration of database back end running
currently on PostgreSQL to Oracle. We will provide all necessary
schema from our existing databases.
- 3+ years of experience as Oracle DBA
- Experience installing Oracle software on Linux servers
- Strong experience with relational database applications,
particularly with high performance on large datasets
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL is desired
- PHP programming experience, specifically involving using Oracle
database, is desired
- Familiarity with open source tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please provide references. We also routinely perform criminal
background check before we hire or award contract.
This is a contract job.
Duration: 2-4 months
Will work on site, at least initially, to formalize requirements.
Telecommuting can be negotiated for part of the contract.
Please include cover letter with your resume.
Contact us at: careers(at)designclinicals(dot)com
seapug by date
|Next:||From: Robert Bernier||Date: 2010-02-14 21:29:00|
|Subject: Re: Start of the Seattle Postgres Users Group (Seapug)|
|Previous:||From: RSmith||Date: 2010-02-09 06:31:30|
|Subject: SEAPUG's event date|