Postgres DBA Position

From: "Jane Chung" <jane(dot)chung(at)guest-tek(dot)com>
To: <torontopug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres DBA Position
Date: 2009-10-07 16:40:56
Lists: torontopug
Hi,

I am interested in sharing a Postgres DBA job opportunity with your
group.  Would I be able to send I send a job description for the
position to be distributed in the group?

Thanks,

Jane

Jane Chung

Recruiter/HR Generalist
jane(dot)chung(at)guest-tek(dot)com <mailto:jane(dot)chung(at)guest-tek(dot)com>

www.guest-tek.com <http://www.guest-tek.com>
Direct: 403.444.8416

Fax: 403.450.9239

________________________________

Guest-Tek delivers broadband networking solutions to businesses serving
mobile users. Our products provide fast and easy plug-and-play Internet
access, IP Video-on-Demand, and Voice over IP to end users. Through our
superior implementation and support services, our partners gain a
sustainable competitive edge. With headquarters in Calgary and Irvine,
Guest-Tek has been serving hospitality and related industries since
1996. The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify
us, and destroy all copies.

torontopug by date

Next:From: Ian BaileyDate: 2009-10-07 19:46:28