Benchmarking tools for the Postgres, EDB and Oracle Database

From: Ranjan Sahoo <ranjan_edb(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-benchmarks(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Benchmarking tools for the Postgres, EDB and Oracle Database
Date: 2007-04-12 13:04:35
Lists: pgsql-benchmarks
Hi AllJ

     I am working on a project for testing the performance of Oracle, EDB, and postgres and looking for a OLTP benchmarking tool which can do the benchmarking on all these databases. Can anyone please help me on this?

      Thanks in advance to all for you kind co-operation.

  Regards
  Ranjan

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

pgsql-benchmarks by date

Next:From: Jim NasbyDate: 2007-04-27 15:40:19
Previous:From: Rafaqat AliDate: 2006-09-06 12:41:55
Subject: Re: testing