Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?

From: Jeff Weeks <jweeks(at)rci(dot)rutgers(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installed Postgresql "Windows proof of concept" ... now what?
Date: 2004-06-16 20:34:14
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I'm a Postgres user on Linux and MacOSX.  I'm now trying to get it
running on Windows.  I first started with Cygwin... then realized the
Postgres team had their own installer which installed Postgres as a
service and also installed the ODBC drivers.   So now I've installed
both.

What has the InnoSetup Postgres installer done for me?  Has Cygipc been
installed?  How do I start the database?  Do I use a Cygwin shell  to
run psql?

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: David MitchellDate: 2004-06-16 21:56:49