RE: Creating users

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Creating users
Date: 2001-08-14 07:16:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yes, this is the original version. For the brave, I have just released a
preview of pgAdmin II which is *completely* new/redesigned code. This is at It is a preview release though so not
guarantees about it's quality (though I think it's pretty good).

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Hafsteinn Þór HafsteinssonDate: 2001-08-14 14:32:38