RE: Initdb and IpcMemoryCreate Errors

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Jason Tishler'" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Initdb and IpcMemoryCreate Errors
Date: 2001-05-01 12:18:32
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Yes I did use setup.exe to install cygwin initially, however I used winzip
to extract cygwin-1.3.1-2.tar.gz over the existing installation. Winzip of
course doesn't know about cygwins mounts.

OK, wrist slapped - I'll steer clear of windows programs in future!

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: SAMSON Alain - LILDate: 2001-05-02 09:23:18