ODBC Driver Installer

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'pgadmin-support(at)greatbridge(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)greatbridge(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Driver Installer
Date: 2001-04-11 18:27:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have just uploaded a new ODBC driver distribution to

I would appreciate if people could take some time to download and test this

Included in the .zip file is a Windows Installer database or MSI file. Users
of pgAdmin will already be familiar with this format which is understood by
Windows 2000 and ME. Users of 95, 98 and NT will need to install the Windows
Installer which can be downloaded from Once
installed, just double click the MSI file.

This installer will install and register v07.01.0004 of the ODBC driver on
your system. It also has uninstall and repair capabilities.

Network managers can install the package and advertise it on their network
using the new features of Windows 2000, or perform scripted installs from
logon scripts using commands such as (this is extremely useful for keeping
an up-to-date driver on every or a number of machines on your network

msiexec /I postodbc-07_01_0004.msi /q REBOOT=R

Any comments would be appreciated.

Regards, Dave.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-04-11 18:44:39