RE: ODBC Driver Needed

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: ODBC Driver Needed
Date: 2001-03-26 08:37:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On that note I've been given write access to the ODBC directory on
ftp.postgresql.org so I can keep it up-to-date. I was looking at
re-writing/tidying the documentation which is obviously just the html pages
that were at insightdist.com (and are now a little out of date).

Any ideas/comments on this would be appreciated before I do anything.

Regards, Dave.