RE: Transactionless ODBC

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Alex Stewart'" <astewart(at)freedomintelligence(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Transactionless ODBC
Date: 2000-06-07 08:27:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I raised this question on the Hackers list last month (after getting no
planned to take a look. I believe he's on holiday at the moment but
hopefully he can help when he gets back....

Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the
opinion or policy of his employer or of the little green men that have been
following him all day. -

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Mihai GheorghiuDate: 2000-06-07 14:36:37