Re: Just a crazy idea!

From: Hrishikesh Deshmukh <hdeshmuk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dawid Kuroczko <qnex42(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql-General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Just a crazy idea!
Date: 2005-05-26 21:21:02
Lists: pgsql-general
I have a little schema in pgsql and some annotation in mysql; either
way transfer of schema might result in data types etc conflicts. So if
i could make these two talk then i don't have to worry about schema
transfer. So the question and frankly i thought it was crazy thought!
The replys so far indicate that i am not looney at all ;)

Hrishi