Re: PostgreSQL book online

From: Thierry Besancon <Thierry(dot)Besancon(at)prism(dot)uvsq(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL book online
Date: 2001-06-27 09:50:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Dixit <pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com> (le Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:58:34 -0700 (PDT)) :

» Hello,
»
» We at OpenDocs Publishing have decided to place our entire book titled,
» PostgreSQL: The Elephant Never forgets online during its development. As
» always you can get to all things related with this book by pointing your
» web browser here:
»
» http://www.opendocspublishing.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=92
»
» PLEASE REMEMBER that this is not a finished product but we are actively
» seeking feedback to make it a better book. Flame us if you must (although
» not preferrable) as we really want all the feedback we can get. The more
» feedback we get, the better the book will be in the long run for everyone.
»
» Thanks!

For sure it is under development :

when accessing the URL :

Not Found

The requested URL /projects/postgres/style.css was not found on this server.

-- THierry Besancon