Re: problem of performance

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Henrique Londero" <hlondero(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem of performance
Date: 2006-04-25 16:26:46
Lists: pgadmin-support
Dear Henrique,

to be able to help you better, you should direct your question to the
appropriate mailing list, which is postgresql performance; you can find all
mailing-list-subscription within

You also should in that mail give some more details: which PostgreSQL
Verison, on which operating system, which query gives not enough
performance. Also some "explain <query>" output is needed to give you

Also you should qualify what "low performance" means, please use units like
"seconds", "milliseconds" and number of rows.

Best wishes

On 4/25/06, Henrique Londero <hlondero(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We are with a problem of performance with postgre in web.  To the
> installed being it presents low a performance, but after a use time (I find)
> it improves very.
> Aguém knows why this happens?
> --
> Henrique Luiz Christ Londero
> Programador GeneXus
> Técnico em Informática
> Acadêmico de Sistemas de Informação

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Reinsburgstraße 202b
70197 Stuttgart
PostgreSQL - supported by a community that does not put you on hold