ForeignKey dialog does not show columns of tables in same shema

From: "Harald Armin Massa" <haraldarminmassa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ForeignKey dialog does not show columns of tables in same shema
Date: 2006-04-03 07:48:07
Lists: pgadmin-support
Version 1.4.2 on Windows XP, freshly installed from the "official" .msi

database schema ibox containts table

- id_fs inet
- content bytea
- morecol text

and fs2objekt
- id_fs inet
- whatever text

I try to create a foreign key on f2objekt, referencing filestore

The dialogue does show all the tables within schema ibox, but if I select on
"dialog tab 1" filestore as referred table, I cannot select ANY column of
filestore on the second tab.
On selecting one of the fully qualified public tables (i.e.
public.pg_ts_parser) on tab1, I can select columns of that table in tab2

GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare
Harald Armin Massa
Reinsburgstra├če 202b
70197 Stuttgart
PostgreSQL - supported by a community that does not put you on hold

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2006-04-03 07:49:40