Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?
Date: 2006-01-02 18:33:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net> writes:
> configure doesn't actually report the bison version, but it does complain if
> the version is less than 1.875, and I don't see that on rook.

Sigh, I haven't woken up entirely today :-( ... of course, this is a
flex macro we are talking about, not bison.

Our configure script does complain about flex 2.5.3, and I don't see
that warning in rook's output, but perhaps some even older flex version
is installed there? Hard to believe ... even 2.5.4 is pretty ancient.