Re: PGConnection (LargeObject) / JNDI Tomcat Issue

From: Marc SCHNEIDER <marco_2025(at)web(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGConnection (LargeObject) / JNDI Tomcat Issue
Date: 2006-01-19 09:54:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
"Marc SCHNEIDER" <marco_2025(at)web(dot)de> schrieb am 19.01.06 10:52:49:

Hello,

Thank you for your answers, it really helps me.
So the solution with getInnermostDelegate() method works.
Just don't forget to put the dbcp property 'accessToUnderlyingConnectionAllowed' to true before.

But I will post another message with a different topic :
I wonder which class in the jdbc driver you can use if you want to replace the org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSourceFactory one.

Thank you,
Marc.