PGSQL SETUP PROBLEM

From: "Sule, Olufemi (IITA)" <O(dot)SULE(at)CGIAR(dot)ORG>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-port(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGSQL SETUP PROBLEM
Date: 2006-11-21 13:14:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I Sule Rahman from the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ibadan, Nigeria( IITA). IITA is an international research organisation committed to the development and improve production of agricultural products.

We recently installed PGSQL on a Redhat Linux server but each time the system restart we have to restart PGSQL too. but recently that has became very difficult and to reinstalL it is has become problematic too.

Attached is the text copy of the procedure taken to restart or reinstall the PGSQL.

Your assistance is urgently needed, please.

Regards,

Femi.

pgsql-bugs by date