Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder

From: "Chan, Keith \(LESA IT\)" <ChanK(at)LESA(dot)NET>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder
Date: 2008-03-18 20:38:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I did enter them, but got the same problem.

Actually what I want is to install PostGIS for the PostgreSQL 8.3.

I did install PostGIS for PostgreSQL 8.2. That was easy. But PostGIS
said I need to do this way to install PostGIS for PostgreSQL 8.3. I
don't know why make the installation so troublesome for the version.

Thanks

Keith