Re: Intermittent stats test failures on buildfarm

From: "Rocco Altier" <RoccoA(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Intermittent stats test failures on buildfarm
Date: 2005-08-30 19:45:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Also, kookaburra (AIX) has a problem with the stats test as well.

What is most puzzling to me is that it only happens with cc (not gcc).
And I can only get it to happen when running a cronjob for the
buildfarm.  If I run it interactively, the stats collector will run
fine, or if I run the build script from the command line.

The environment between cron and from command line are not significantly
different, so I am at a bit of loss as to the reason why.

Any thoughts?

	-rocco

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq