Date problem on Aix jdk1.4.1

From: "Byron Nikolaidis" <ByronN(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Date problem on Aix jdk1.4.1
Date: 2005-07-27 22:51:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hey folks,

Got a weird Date related problem on AIX 5.3 with JDK 1.4.1. This
occurs with any of the 8.x drivers, the 7.4 driver works fine.

When I query any table with a regular old Date in it, the first row
that comes back is correct (some Date value with 00:00:00 as the time) ,
however all subsequent rows are advanced by 1 hour (they have a time of
01:00:00) . This happens on any table.

When I run it from some other platform (such as Windows or Linux)
against the same database, the values are all correct.

Anybody seen anything like this on AIX or any other platforms?

Byron