Buildfarm & cvsignore files

From: "Rocco Altier" <RoccoA(at)Routescape(dot)com>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Buildfarm & cvsignore files
Date: 2006-09-27 16:53:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I noticed that the build farm is only looking for the cvs-ignore'd files
for a vpath build.

Attached is a patch that will stop at the CVS stage if there are any
cvs-ignore'd files in the clean repository.

Its not triggered by a from-source build, only what should have been a
clean check out.

Thanks,
-rocco

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgbf-cvsignore.patch application/octet-stream 1.9 KB