Security information page

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Security information page
Date: 2005-11-27 12:46:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Per some discussion last week, I've put together a page with security
information. Basically an introduction written by Simon and a table I
pulled together by going through the CVE list and matching it up with
our cvs versions.

As it makes some statements on behalf of the beleifs of the PGDG (the
introduction), I'm giving everybody a good chance to complain and
correct before it goes onto the actual website. Oh, and please also
point out any incorrectness or missing information in the actual
table...

The link for the in progress version is
http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/support/security.

//Magnus