Re: bcmwltry.exe, libeay32.dll

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Tom Belich" <TBelich(at)skcc(dot)org>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bcmwltry.exe, libeay32.dll
Date: 2005-03-01 19:40:50
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Yes, but it's kind of kludgy.

Do as you've done so far - renaming the dll and installing postgresql.
Now copy the libpq.dll, libeay32.dll and libssl32.dll files from
system32 to all the postgresql directories that contain DLL or EXE
files. (yes, this is more than one location. The number of locations
depends on which features you installed and where).

When this is done, delete the files in SYSTEM32 (all three) and copy
back the original DLL files.

//Magnus