4 weeks to go

From: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 4 weeks to go
Date: 2008-04-22 03:18:07
Lists: pgsql-announce
In 4 short weeks, the center of the PostgreSQL universe will be once
again
located in Ottawa as PGCon 2008 gets underway.  All the major
preparations
have been completed and very little remains to be done..  I'm finally
able to
take a breather and get in some mountain biking.  :)

But there's not a lot of time to rest.  For me or for you.  I still
have to
finalize the catering and arrange a few last minute travel arrangements.
If you haven't booked your trip yet, I urge you to do so immediately.

PGCon 2008 will be held in Ottawa, Canada on 22-23 May, at University
of Ottawa.  There will be two days of Tutorials on 20-21 May 2008.

The main website:
   http://www.pgcon.org/2008/

The tutorials:
   http://www.pgcon.org/2008/schedule/track/Tutorial/index.en.html

The talks:
   http://www.pgcon.org/2008/schedule/events.en.html

The speakers:
   http://www.pgcon.org/2008/schedule/speakers.en.html

Don't hesitate, book today.

--
Dan Langille -- http://www.langille.org/
dan(at)langille(dot)org

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Mark WongDate: 2008-04-24 04:26:21