Re: Cheatsheet

From: "Paragon Corporation" <lr(at)pcorp(dot)us>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "'Guido Barosio'" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>, "'PostgreSQL Advocacy'" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cheatsheet
Date: 2009-07-15 23:01:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Yap I was thinking the same thing -- would make good booth swag. I think
they said they would offer hard copies for any community events. Not sure
how many copies that is exactly.

Sorry about not warning you before hand. I didn't realize people would be
contacted before the first draft. Guess I should have guessed..

Thanks,
Regina