Re: git repository approval

From: Bernd Helmle <mailings(at)oopsware(dot)de>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: git repository approval
Date: 2009-05-05 12:58:41
Lists: pgsql-www

--On Sonntag, Mai 03, 2009 10:25:49 +0200 Magnus Hagander
<magnus(at)hagander(dot)net> wrote:

> Howevr, the registration isn't listed to have a clone of the postgresql
> GIT stuff in it, just an empty repository. Are you sure you included the
> clone information?
>
> I've just added the clone info to it now and approved it, but would like
> to track down if there's a bug aronud that.

Hmm it seems git.postgresql.org doesn't like me to ssh anymore, i've used
the old git mirror this way in the past:

git clone git+ssh://psoo(at)git(dot)postgresql(dot)org/~psoo/public_git/bernd_pg.git

The key uploaded into my community account is the correct one (uploaded
again this morning). Has something changed here?

--
Thanks

Bernd