help me please in connecting jsp with postgressql, in linux

From: waheed rahuman <gladguy(at)hotvoice(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help me please in connecting jsp with postgressql, in linux
Date: 2000-11-02 08:41:16
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello friends

This is waheed from Dubai sorry for the disturbance i got
your mail from linuxtoday.com website and i need some guidance
regarding connecting Jsp with Linux
I am going well with java in linux but the thing is i find
very hard to run JSP page in my Linux Machine even though i
got compiled jdbc2 for jdk1.3.What i have to do for running
JSP page in Orion Server.When i tried for running JSP with JDBC
it giving org.postgresql.Driver not found is exception Expecting
your mail please send some details Thank you
for help so far and expecting in future
Thanking You
Waheed

Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today for FREE account at http://www.hotvoice.com