Re: initdb problems

From: Vladimir Tsvetkov <npacemo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: initdb problems
Date: 2005-10-11 09:54:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
I've had just to change the following option for cygserver:
/etc/cygserver.conf

# kern.ipc.semmsl: Maximum no. of semaphores per semaphore id.
# Default: 60, Min: 1, Max: 1024
#kern.ipc.semmsl 60
kern.ipc.semmsl 512

And after this the initdb procedure worked without failure.
Thanx, anyway and sorry for taking from your time.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Tsvetkov