Josep Sanchez Mesegue wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

From: Josep Sanchez Mesegue <papapep(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ammar Joukhadar <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Josep Sanchez Mesegue wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
Date: 2009-12-16 21:09:29
Lists: pgsql-novice
LinkedIn
------------

Josep Sanchez Mesegue requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ammar,

- Josep Sanchez Mesegue

Accept invitation from Josep Sanchez Mesegue
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XcdIWAtNUFubuXOowPd-OvarS8qFghmoUguwOdYv_E/blk/I1665515133_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYPcP4RcjkRdzoNiiZorR0SpAxQl2YUdjANdPkRcPALrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Josep Sanchez Mesegue
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XcdIWAtNUFubuXOowPd-OvarS8qFghmoUguwOdYv_E/blk/I1665515133_2/39vcPcNdj4RdjoSckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn? Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rsr/inv-27/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Jasen BettsDate: 2009-12-17 07:03:25