Re: Restore problem

From: Alban Hertroys <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Restore problem
Date: 2010-12-29 12:03:23
Lists: pgsql-general

On 29 Dec 2010, at 4:40, Bob Pawley wrote:
> It seems that this has affected just the triggers - although that is quite massive I will just plug away at it until it's done

(Gosh, those lines were hard to find!)

How did you create those functions? With notepad, or from within pgadmin? If you look at the function bodies as they are in the database, are their line-endings correct?
It's possible that the error occurred as early as that.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4d1b2392802653260212710!