Re: Another patch

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another patch
Date: 2009-08-04 01:15:52
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Jeff Davis<pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com> wrote:
> I'm ready for another patch. The prefix synonym patch is about done, I
> just made some doc/comment suggestions.

Thanks for all of your work so far.  Could you take a look at "Merge
Append"?  Tom already reviewed the planner parts of the patch, but I
think there are other things that could use some feedback.  Since Greg
hasn't updated this in response to Tom's comments, I think that it
most likely won't get committed this CommitFest, but it would be
helpful for us to provide as much feedback as we can to help him
improve it for the next CommitFest.